POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta26 GUI Extensions : Re: Beta26 GUI Extensions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta26 GUI Extensions
From: Chris Cason
Date: 19 May 2008 08:01:49
Message: <48316c2d$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> I sincerely wonder if we need to do all this registry editing and so on.

You would not normally need to do registry editing, perhaps I have a bug in
the migration code for the GUIEXT settings.

As for the /install switch, it's been present for a long time (it's in
3.6). It's intended for cases where POV was installed without using the
setup program, which is for all intents and purposes now the case since the
EXE is no longer sharing the version 3.6 settings and directory structure.

I ought to put together an installer now that this is the case.

-- Chris